The Board of Directors approved the Hanover, Bentinck & Brant Agricultural Society’s Strategic Plan 2023-2027 at their Regular Board Meeting on March 15, 2023.
The new strategic plan supports the direction of the Society for the next four years with seven goals, each focusing on areas specific to growth and development of the organization. Through the Strategic Planning process, with consultant Jason Kipfer of Explorer Solutions, the members also solidified the mission, vision and values of the Society.
The seven goals identified in the plan are:
- Increasing HBBAS awareness and community presence
- Developing clear organizational policies and procedures
- Ensuring HBBAS financial sustainability
- Strengthening Board and volunteer recruitment and retention
- Completing the operational transformation of the new Hall
- Increasing community involvement in the Fair
- Establishing the Hanover Raceway as a destination location and experience
President of the HBBAS, Adam Chalmers, remarks, “The contributions of our members have made this plan full of meaning and purpose, and I look forward to seeing it come to life over the coming years.”
The Hanover, Bentinck & Brant Agricultural Society was established in 1864. We are a not-for-profit organization that operates the Hanover Raceway, and proudly presents the Hanover Fair in support of our mission to “support the Agricultural and Horse Racing Communities, by offering programs, facilities, events and sponsorships in a financially sustainable and transparent manner.”