Ambassador of the Fair
Congratulations to our 2018/2019 Hanover, Bentinck & Brant Agricultural Society Ambassadors! Junior Ambassador Emma Campbell, L’il Ambassador Reegan MacDonald (pictured with 1st Vice-President Harry Martin).
2019/20 Hanover, Bentinck & Brant
This could be you!
Senior Ambassador (Ages 17-22)
Junior Ambassador (Ages 10-14)
Li’l Ambassador (Ages 7-9)
- Senior Ambassador is awarded an $800 scholarship towards post secondary education at the end of their reign
- Contestants must reside in the Town of Hanover or Bentinck and Brant Townships
- Each contestant will be required to complete an interview, Jr. and Sr. Contestants will also prepare a 2-3 minute speech
- All Contestants must be available to carry out their duties during the fall fair. Ambassadors will also represent the Hanover Bentinck and Brant Agricultural Society at various functions within the community throughout the year.
- Ambassadors have the opportunity to attend two district meetings of the OAAS (Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies), one in the fall and one in the spring.
- Senior Ambassadors also have the opportunity to attend the OAAS Convention in February at the in Toronto, and based on eligibility may compete in the Miss Mid-West Competition and the CNE Ambassador Competition in August.
For more information on how to enter The Ambassador Competition,
please contact Amanda Peckham at 519-364-1570
Ambassador Program Registration Package (coming soon)