Ambassador of the Fair
Congratulations to our 2016/2017 Hanover, Bentinck & Brant Agricultural Society Ambassadors! Senior Ambassador Leesha Piel, Junior Ambassador Mackenzie Peckham, L’il Ambassador Emma Campbell.
2017/18 Hanover, Bentinck & Brant
This could be you!
Senior Ambassador (Ages 17-22)
Junior Ambassador (Ages 10-14)
Li’l Ambassador (Ages 7-9)
- Senior Ambassador is awarded an $800 scholarship towards post secondary education at the end of their reign
- Contestants must reside in the Town of Hanover or Bentinck and Brant Townships
- Each contestant will be required to complete an interview, Jr. and Sr. Contestants will also prepare a 2-3 minute speech
- All Contestants must be available to carry out their duties during the fall fair. Ambassadors will also represent the Hanover Bentinck and Brant Agricultural Society at various functions within the community throughout the year.
- Ambassadors have the opportunity to attend two district meetings of the OAAS (Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies), one in the fall and one in the spring.
- Senior Ambassadors also have the opportunity to attend the OAAS Convention in February at the Royal York Hotel in Toronto, and based on eligibility may compete in the Miss Mid-West Competition and the CNE Ambassador Competition in August.
Entry deadline June 30, 2017
For more information on how to enter The Ambassador Competition,
please contact Amanda Peckham at 519-364-1570